These terms and conditions constitute an agreement set out to govern your use of todayinprint.com and any services or products made available to you via this website. Please carefully review the following terms and conditions.
By registering on, subscribing to, or accessing any content or services in this regard, you purposely accept these terms and conditions in full without limitations. You are not permitted to use this website if you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Todayinprint.com may at its sole discretion modify this agreement at any time without specific notice to your end. Such modifications will be effective immediately upon publishing. It is your sole responsibility to check the site from time to time to view such changes in the agreement.
Our Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Todayinprint.com and/or its licensors solely own all the content and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. unlawful
You are only permitted to view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use. You may not modify, copy, duplicate, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, post, republish the content from this website on another website or commercialize any information, products or services obtained from this website without a written consent of todayinprint.com.
You are not allowed to use this website in any way that would be detrimental to the website, or in any way which is, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or for any purpose or activity that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and conditions of use.
Registration and Access
Todayinprint.com reserves the right to restrict access to some areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion. To have access to some of the features in this website, you must be at least 18 years of age to use this website and it is required of you to fill and submit an online registration form which creates a unique account. You may access your account by entering your username and password in the login fields on the homepage.
You will be responsible for activities or content posted or uploaded under account. For this reason, you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information. It is your sole responsibility to protect your login details and report any unauthorized use of your account to todayinprint.com. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. Though registration gives you access to use the website, todayinprint.com still reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or deactivate or terminate your account without prior notice, and without explanations.
You are not permitted under any circumstance to:
- Post or transmit through this site any material or content that is derogatory, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, sexual, misleading, denigrate any ethnic group/religion or otherwise;
- Use this platform to perpetrate or promote any form of unlawful/illegal activity;
- Attempt to, or insult, harass, or harm another user or group;
- Impersonate or use another user’s account without permission;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account or filling any form;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site;
- Publish or link any content/material that contain spyware, worms or other malicious computer software intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; or
- Use software, technology or device to scrape, spider or crawl the services, manipulate or harvest data without an express written consent from todayinprint.com.
If your content contains the aforementioned materials, do not upload it to the site. Your refusal to comply with these provisions will leave us with no other option than to remove the content in question and/or deactivating your account without prior notice. Todayinprint.com reserves the right to report offenders to appropriate authority for persecution.
In these terms and conditions for use, “your user content” means content or material such as text, graphics, images, audio clip, video material, audio-visual material, logos, names, designations, button icons, audio clips, information, data, photographs, graphs, typefaces, music, sounds, software and other materials that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to todayinprint.com non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in whole or in part, and to display, perform, distribute and transmit the same in any form and on any media, including via the features that enable the sites to be accessed both on the internet and through any other electronic communication media or technology in existence or the ones that will be developed in the future, and to adjust the format or your content as necessary for the purposes of reproduction, display and transmission. You also grant to todayinprint.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or todayinprint.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
By using this site, you have also given todayinprint.com non-exclusive, royalty-free right and sublicensable license to display, distribute and transmit third-party advertisements in connection with your content. TODAYINPRINT.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EDIT OR REMOVE ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR STORED ON TODAYINPRINT.COM SERVER OR HOSTED OR PUBLISHED UPON THIS WEBSITE.
Links to Third Party Websites\ Contents
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties of any kind. Todayinprint.com expressly disclaims all representations or warranties, whether express, implied or statuary, regarding the service including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without limiting the foregoing paragraph, todayinprint.com makes no representation or warranty that:
- Access to or operation of the service will be constantly available, or available at all time and /or error free;
- Our services will meet your requirements;
- The quality of any products and services purchased or obtained by you through our services will meet your expectations;
- The information on this website is complete, true, up to date, accurate or non-misleading;
- Any material downloaded from this site will be free from malicious spyware, worms or other malicious computer software intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer; or
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your downloading and/or use of files, information, content, or other materials obtained from the service. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should endavour to consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability/Disclaimer
Todayinprint.com is under no legal obligation to monitor content transmitted via or stored on the sites by you or other users and so will not be liable to you under any law in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct, indirect, special incidental or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Although todayinprint.com may, from time to time, monitor, review and/or delete discussions, articles, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, photographs, videos and other user and member generated content on the sites, neither todayinprint.com nor its affiliates is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge and agree that any discussions, articles, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, photographs, videos, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other user and member generated content on the sites are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Todayinprint.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any content submitted to or posted on the website. These limitations of liability apply even if todayinprint.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You hereby agree to indemnify todayinprint.com, and undertake to keep todayinprint.com, it’s officers, directors, employees and agents indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by todayinprint.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of todayinprint.com legal advisers) incurred or suffered by todayinprint.com arising from your failure to abide by the terms and conditions or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Todayinprint.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please always endavour to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or difference arising between the parties with regard to this agreement shall be first settled by negotiation. Either party shall refer the dispute to arbitration if the dispute/ differences could not be resolved by negotiation. ARBITRATION SHALL BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF THE NIGERIA ARBITRATION LAW.